6 large dates, pitted
3 T. natural almond butter
3 T. maple syrup
2 T. coconut oil, melted
1 t. real vanilla extract
1 c. rolled oats
½ t. ground cinnamon
¼ t. salt
¼ c. raw almonds, roughly chopped
2 T. sunflower seeds
2 c. coconut yogurt
2 large bananas, sliced
1 c. fresh strawberries, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with a piece of parchment paper, leaving a bit of overlap on the sides.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the pitted dates, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the date mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the oats, cinnamon, salt, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Mix until well combined and the oats and nuts are nicely coated.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking dish and pat down into an even layer. Place in the preheated oven and bake until lightly golden brown and toasted on top, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Granola will crumble as you remove it from the pan, with some larger chunks.
- To serve, alternate layers of coconut yogurt, granola, sliced bananas, and fresh strawberries in 4 parfait dishes or mason jars. Enjoy!